- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Baseball: Conserv FS Field Training Day; RSVP by Aug. 3
LOVES PARK, Ill. — Conserv FS will be holding a Field Training Day at RiverHawks Stadium Aug. 16, teaching proper field maintenance techniques.
The schedule of events for the day begins with registration from 1:30 to 2 p.m., followed by field demonstrations from 2 to 5 p.m. Field preparations for the game are being held from 5 to 5:30 p.m., and the night ends with a dinner and networking session with colleagues and other area experts from 6 to 7 p.m.
Conserv FS would also like to invite those attending to join them for the game that night as the RiverHawks take on the Florence Freedom beginning at 7:05 p.m. Cost of the event is $45 per person, or $39 each if two or more people register.
Registration forms are available at RiverHawks Stadium, or online at www.conservfs.com. If registering online, choose “RiverHawks Training Day!” at the bottom of the “Turf” box.
RSVP by Aug. 3 to Kimberley at fax number (815) 334-5930.
From the July 11-17, 2012, issue