- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
- ABC Supply acquires Siding World
- IceHogs recall Jamie Wise, next home game Dec. 26
- Jimmy Clausen to start for Bears Sunday against Lions
- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
Baseball: Conserv FS Field Training Day; RSVP by Aug. 3
LOVES PARK, Ill. — Conserv FS will be holding a Field Training Day at RiverHawks Stadium Aug. 16, teaching proper field maintenance techniques.
The schedule of events for the day begins with registration from 1:30 to 2 p.m., followed by field demonstrations from 2 to 5 p.m. Field preparations for the game are being held from 5 to 5:30 p.m., and the night ends with a dinner and networking session with colleagues and other area experts from 6 to 7 p.m.
Conserv FS would also like to invite those attending to join them for the game that night as the RiverHawks take on the Florence Freedom beginning at 7:05 p.m. Cost of the event is $45 per person, or $39 each if two or more people register.
Registration forms are available at RiverHawks Stadium, or online at www.conservfs.com. If registering online, choose “RiverHawks Training Day!” at the bottom of the “Turf” box.
RSVP by Aug. 3 to Kimberley at fax number (815) 334-5930.
From the July 11-17, 2012, issue