- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Digital Photography Camp opens for high school students
Online Staff Report
Rock Valley College Community Education has partnered with Chicago Photo Safaris to offer a Digital Photography Camp from 1 p.m., July 16, to 11 a.m., July 19. This unique opportunity is specialized for eighth-grade graduates through seniors in high school.
The action-packed four-day/three-night workshop includes how to create stunning digital photos, the basics of digital photography, field trips to practice, and elements of exposure control. Students will practice photographing people, nature, close-ups, action and low-light photography.
Students will have the opportunity to take photos at great venues, including Rockford’s Anderson Gardens. Registration for Digital Photography Camp is available by calling (815) 921-3900.
Posted July 11, 2012