- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
Digital Photography Camp opens for high school students
Online Staff Report
Rock Valley College Community Education has partnered with Chicago Photo Safaris to offer a Digital Photography Camp from 1 p.m., July 16, to 11 a.m., July 19. This unique opportunity is specialized for eighth-grade graduates through seniors in high school.
The action-packed four-day/three-night workshop includes how to create stunning digital photos, the basics of digital photography, field trips to practice, and elements of exposure control. Students will practice photographing people, nature, close-ups, action and low-light photography.
Students will have the opportunity to take photos at great venues, including Rockford’s Anderson Gardens. Registration for Digital Photography Camp is available by calling (815) 921-3900.
Posted July 11, 2012