- Letter: AP courses do not replace Running Start
- Cubs bullpen making waves as offense wanes
- Wired Cafe marks 5 years downtown
- TRRT Online Edition | July 8-14
- Most state workers pay frozen
- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
Digital Photography Camp opens for high school students
Online Staff Report
Rock Valley College Community Education has partnered with Chicago Photo Safaris to offer a Digital Photography Camp from 1 p.m., July 16, to 11 a.m., July 19. This unique opportunity is specialized for eighth-grade graduates through seniors in high school.
The action-packed four-day/three-night workshop includes how to create stunning digital photos, the basics of digital photography, field trips to practice, and elements of exposure control. Students will practice photographing people, nature, close-ups, action and low-light photography.
Students will have the opportunity to take photos at great venues, including Rockford’s Anderson Gardens. Registration for Digital Photography Camp is available by calling (815) 921-3900.
Posted July 11, 2012