- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Digital Photography Camp opens for high school students
Online Staff Report
Rock Valley College Community Education has partnered with Chicago Photo Safaris to offer a Digital Photography Camp from 1 p.m., July 16, to 11 a.m., July 19. This unique opportunity is specialized for eighth-grade graduates through seniors in high school.
The action-packed four-day/three-night workshop includes how to create stunning digital photos, the basics of digital photography, field trips to practice, and elements of exposure control. Students will practice photographing people, nature, close-ups, action and low-light photography.
Students will have the opportunity to take photos at great venues, including Rockford’s Anderson Gardens. Registration for Digital Photography Camp is available by calling (815) 921-3900.
Posted July 11, 2012