- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Digital Photography Camp opens for high school students
Online Staff Report
Rock Valley College Community Education has partnered with Chicago Photo Safaris to offer a Digital Photography Camp from 1 p.m., July 16, to 11 a.m., July 19. This unique opportunity is specialized for eighth-grade graduates through seniors in high school.
The action-packed four-day/three-night workshop includes how to create stunning digital photos, the basics of digital photography, field trips to practice, and elements of exposure control. Students will practice photographing people, nature, close-ups, action and low-light photography.
Students will have the opportunity to take photos at great venues, including Rockford’s Anderson Gardens. Registration for Digital Photography Camp is available by calling (815) 921-3900.
Posted July 11, 2012