- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Dr. Julia’s Inn: HCG, amino acids and weight loss
By Dr. Julia Whipkey-Michniewicz, N.D.
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
I have been doing extensive classes and continuing educational classes on the importance of amino acids and weight loss. I have had positive results with HCG, but if you choose to work with me with HCG and weight loss, then cleanses are a must. You first have to cleanse the liver of fats and sugars and remove the yeast out of your body. If this is not done, then you will not see the results you want to achieve.
Along with HCG, incorporating amino acids has been a wonderful plus. If you have been wrestling with 10 pounds or as much as 60, take heart; you are not the only one. You can kick those pounds with a system that I am now carrying over at the Inn to help you improve your metabolic rate. This system helps you stay more alert during the day, decrease cravings and even helps you burn fat while you are sleeping.
The thyroid gland has become the brunt of many jokes, but I see that many people have a sluggish thyroid. Thyroid dysfunction is a major health issue and is overlooked and undiagnosed. When patients come to me for weight loss, I do my own testing on the thyroid. I test T-1, T-4, T-4 1/2 and T-3. This helps me to know what needs to be supported while patients are working on achieving their weight loss goals. Our fast-paced lives take a toll on the thyroid gland, and when this happens, then the adrenal glands will normally take a toll. Higher levels of cortisol are then pumped into the body, and these high levels will cause baby fat. If I see by my testing that your adrenal glands are under stress, I will then suggest addressing the adrenal glands while working on achieving their weight loss goal. Both the thyroid and the adrenal glands impact your quality of health.
Dr. Julia is celebrating two milestones this year with 30 years in business and 12 years cancer free by not doing chemical therapy and radiation. If she can help you with your weight issues naturally, call her office at (815) 962-3326.
From the July 11-17, 2012, issue