- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Experience a Frosty Friday at Discovery Center July 13
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s Discovery Center will present Frosty Friday from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Friday, July 13.
Chill out with dry ice experiments, participate in liquid nitrogen demonstrations, test for brain-freeze, create cool art with frozen paints, turn random items into ice cubes and more.
Discovery Center Museum is inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford. General admission is $7 for adults and children ages 2-17, and free to museum members and children age 1 and younger. Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., daily. Call (815) 963-6769 or visit www.discoverycentermuseum.org for more details.
Posted July 11, 2012