- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Experience a Frosty Friday at Discovery Center July 13
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s Discovery Center will present Frosty Friday from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Friday, July 13.
Chill out with dry ice experiments, participate in liquid nitrogen demonstrations, test for brain-freeze, create cool art with frozen paints, turn random items into ice cubes and more.
Discovery Center Museum is inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford. General admission is $7 for adults and children ages 2-17, and free to museum members and children age 1 and younger. Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., daily. Call (815) 963-6769 or visit www.discoverycentermuseum.org for more details.
Posted July 11, 2012