- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Experience a Frosty Friday at Discovery Center July 13
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s Discovery Center will present Frosty Friday from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Friday, July 13.
Chill out with dry ice experiments, participate in liquid nitrogen demonstrations, test for brain-freeze, create cool art with frozen paints, turn random items into ice cubes and more.
Discovery Center Museum is inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford. General admission is $7 for adults and children ages 2-17, and free to museum members and children age 1 and younger. Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., daily. Call (815) 963-6769 or visit www.discoverycentermuseum.org for more details.
Posted July 11, 2012