- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
Free hearing health breakfast July 18 at Stockholm Inn
A free, educational hearing health breakfast and seminar will begin at 8:45 a.m., Wednesday, July 18, at Stockholm Inn, 2420 Charles St., Rockford.
Special guest speaker Dr. Jordan J. Bonnett, Au.D., CCC-A, will discuss current and upcoming advances in hearing instrument technology and answer questions regarding hearing health care. Special lab incentives for hearing instruments will also be available.
The breakfast and learn is sponsored by Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics. They are one of the nation’s oldest and largest hearing health care practices with more than 60 years of clinical experience. Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics has helped more than 60,000 patients achieve better hearing through locations in Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana.
Reservations for the event are required. Seating is limited. To reserve a space, call Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics at (815) 964-3131, Camelot Tower Medical Bldg., 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, or 3957 N. Mulford Road, Suite B, Rockford.
From the July 11-17, 2012, issue