- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Free hearing health breakfast July 18 at Stockholm Inn
A free, educational hearing health breakfast and seminar will begin at 8:45 a.m., Wednesday, July 18, at Stockholm Inn, 2420 Charles St., Rockford.
Special guest speaker Dr. Jordan J. Bonnett, Au.D., CCC-A, will discuss current and upcoming advances in hearing instrument technology and answer questions regarding hearing health care. Special lab incentives for hearing instruments will also be available.
The breakfast and learn is sponsored by Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics. They are one of the nation’s oldest and largest hearing health care practices with more than 60 years of clinical experience. Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics has helped more than 60,000 patients achieve better hearing through locations in Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana.
Reservations for the event are required. Seating is limited. To reserve a space, call Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics at (815) 964-3131, Camelot Tower Medical Bldg., 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, or 3957 N. Mulford Road, Suite B, Rockford.
From the July 11-17, 2012, issue