- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Free hearing health breakfast July 18 at Stockholm Inn
A free, educational hearing health breakfast and seminar will begin at 8:45 a.m., Wednesday, July 18, at Stockholm Inn, 2420 Charles St., Rockford.
Special guest speaker Dr. Jordan J. Bonnett, Au.D., CCC-A, will discuss current and upcoming advances in hearing instrument technology and answer questions regarding hearing health care. Special lab incentives for hearing instruments will also be available.
The breakfast and learn is sponsored by Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics. They are one of the nation’s oldest and largest hearing health care practices with more than 60 years of clinical experience. Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics has helped more than 60,000 patients achieve better hearing through locations in Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana.
Reservations for the event are required. Seating is limited. To reserve a space, call Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics at (815) 964-3131, Camelot Tower Medical Bldg., 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, or 3957 N. Mulford Road, Suite B, Rockford.
From the July 11-17, 2012, issue