- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Free hearing health breakfast July 18 at Stockholm Inn
A free, educational hearing health breakfast and seminar will begin at 8:45 a.m., Wednesday, July 18, at Stockholm Inn, 2420 Charles St., Rockford.
Special guest speaker Dr. Jordan J. Bonnett, Au.D., CCC-A, will discuss current and upcoming advances in hearing instrument technology and answer questions regarding hearing health care. Special lab incentives for hearing instruments will also be available.
The breakfast and learn is sponsored by Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics. They are one of the nation’s oldest and largest hearing health care practices with more than 60 years of clinical experience. Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics has helped more than 60,000 patients achieve better hearing through locations in Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana.
Reservations for the event are required. Seating is limited. To reserve a space, call Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics at (815) 964-3131, Camelot Tower Medical Bldg., 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, or 3957 N. Mulford Road, Suite B, Rockford.
From the July 11-17, 2012, issue