- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Wired Café celebrates two-year anniversary July 13
Online Staff Report
Wired Café, 414 E. State St., will celebrate its two-year anniversary from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday, July 13.
Event includes Alterra Coffee demo from 5 to 7 p.m., music by Paper Airplane from 6 to 9 p.m., and Kryptonite Catering and outside seating by Treazured Memories. Prizes, giveaways and presentations will be held throughout the day.
For more information, contact Wired Café at (815) 316-2524.
Posted July 11, 2012