- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Wired Café celebrates two-year anniversary July 13
Online Staff Report
Wired Café, 414 E. State St., will celebrate its two-year anniversary from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday, July 13.
Event includes Alterra Coffee demo from 5 to 7 p.m., music by Paper Airplane from 6 to 9 p.m., and Kryptonite Catering and outside seating by Treazured Memories. Prizes, giveaways and presentations will be held throughout the day.
For more information, contact Wired Café at (815) 316-2524.
Posted July 11, 2012