- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Golf: Deadline Sept. 7 for Rockford Area Music Industry Golf Play Day
Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) Golf Play Day will be Sept. 14 at Elliot Golf Course, 888 S. Lyford Road, Rockford. Registration will start at 7:30 a.m. with a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m. All golfers, men and women, plus musicians and music supporters in the Rockford area, are invited to participate.
A $65 donation per golfer benefits the Gary S. Wilmer Memorial Scholarship Fund, administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois, and entitles the donor to 18 holes of golf, including cart, eligibility to win prizes and dinner at the Tebala Shrine Temple. A non-golfer can purchase a dinner for $25.
A Gold Sponsorship for $350 is available and includes a 14-inch-by-22-inch sign on the tee box and a foursome of golf at the outing. A Silver Sponsorship for $250 includes a 14-inch-by-22-inch sign on the tee box and a twosome of golf, as well as a Hole Sponsorship for $125 with a 14-inch-by-22-inch sign on the tee box.
An entry form may be downloaded at www.ramiawards.com and mailed to RAMI, P.O. Box 4128, Rockford, IL 61110.
Golfing will be limited to the first 144 golfers. Deadline date for golfers and dinner reservations for non-golfers is Sept. 7. For more information, contact Dan Eisman at (815) 546-3021 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the July 18-24, 2012, issue