- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
- Impacts of low oil prices
- Monica Lewinsky takes aim at online bullying
- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
Local Fifth Third Bank locations offer free mammogram events July 28
Online Staff Report
Fifth Third Bank (Chicago) and A Silver Lining Foundation will offer free mammogram events at three Rockford Fifth Third Bank locations from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Saturday, July 28.
The events will be at Fifth Third Bank’s 3936 W. Riverside Blvd., 3154 McFarland Road and 1111 S. Alpine Road locations.
The free events are open to anyone with questions about their breast health. Private one-one-one conversations are available with English- and Spanish-speaking representatives.
In addition, Dr. Sandy Goldberg, founder of A Silver Lining Foundation and NBC Chicago health and nutrition contributor, will be on hand to answer questions that can help women receive a free mammogram.
For additional information, contact A Silver Lining Foundation at (312) 345-1322 or visit asilverliningfoundation.org.
Posted July 25, 2012