- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Local Fifth Third Bank locations offer free mammogram events July 28
Online Staff Report
Fifth Third Bank (Chicago) and A Silver Lining Foundation will offer free mammogram events at three Rockford Fifth Third Bank locations from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Saturday, July 28.
The events will be at Fifth Third Bank’s 3936 W. Riverside Blvd., 3154 McFarland Road and 1111 S. Alpine Road locations.
The free events are open to anyone with questions about their breast health. Private one-one-one conversations are available with English- and Spanish-speaking representatives.
In addition, Dr. Sandy Goldberg, founder of A Silver Lining Foundation and NBC Chicago health and nutrition contributor, will be on hand to answer questions that can help women receive a free mammogram.
For additional information, contact A Silver Lining Foundation at (312) 345-1322 or visit asilverliningfoundation.org.
Posted July 25, 2012