- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Local Fifth Third Bank locations offer free mammogram events July 28
Online Staff Report
Fifth Third Bank (Chicago) and A Silver Lining Foundation will offer free mammogram events at three Rockford Fifth Third Bank locations from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Saturday, July 28.
The events will be at Fifth Third Bank’s 3936 W. Riverside Blvd., 3154 McFarland Road and 1111 S. Alpine Road locations.
The free events are open to anyone with questions about their breast health. Private one-one-one conversations are available with English- and Spanish-speaking representatives.
In addition, Dr. Sandy Goldberg, founder of A Silver Lining Foundation and NBC Chicago health and nutrition contributor, will be on hand to answer questions that can help women receive a free mammogram.
For additional information, contact A Silver Lining Foundation at (312) 345-1322 or visit asilverliningfoundation.org.
Posted July 25, 2012