- Cubs bullpen making waves as offense wanes
- Wired Cafe marks 5 years downtown
- TRRT Online Edition | July 8-14
- Most state workers pay frozen
- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
Local Fifth Third Bank locations offer free mammogram events July 28
Online Staff Report
Fifth Third Bank (Chicago) and A Silver Lining Foundation will offer free mammogram events at three Rockford Fifth Third Bank locations from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Saturday, July 28.
The events will be at Fifth Third Bank’s 3936 W. Riverside Blvd., 3154 McFarland Road and 1111 S. Alpine Road locations.
The free events are open to anyone with questions about their breast health. Private one-one-one conversations are available with English- and Spanish-speaking representatives.
In addition, Dr. Sandy Goldberg, founder of A Silver Lining Foundation and NBC Chicago health and nutrition contributor, will be on hand to answer questions that can help women receive a free mammogram.
For additional information, contact A Silver Lining Foundation at (312) 345-1322 or visit asilverliningfoundation.org.
Posted July 25, 2012