- Phishing scam targets I-PASS users
- 3rd Street bridge structurally deficient, to be closed March 19
- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
Local Fifth Third Bank locations offer free mammogram events July 28
Online Staff Report
Fifth Third Bank (Chicago) and A Silver Lining Foundation will offer free mammogram events at three Rockford Fifth Third Bank locations from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Saturday, July 28.
The events will be at Fifth Third Bank’s 3936 W. Riverside Blvd., 3154 McFarland Road and 1111 S. Alpine Road locations.
The free events are open to anyone with questions about their breast health. Private one-one-one conversations are available with English- and Spanish-speaking representatives.
In addition, Dr. Sandy Goldberg, founder of A Silver Lining Foundation and NBC Chicago health and nutrition contributor, will be on hand to answer questions that can help women receive a free mammogram.
For additional information, contact A Silver Lining Foundation at (312) 345-1322 or visit asilverliningfoundation.org.
Posted July 25, 2012