- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Riverside Community Bank promotes Kyle Logan
Riverside Community Bank has promoted Kyle Logan to assistant vice president in commercial banking.
Logan has been a part of the Riverside team for three years, and has worked in the banking industry for almost seven years. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and is a native of Roscoe, Ill.
“Kyle has been a key contributor to Riverside Community Bank for several years,” said Jeff Hultman, executive vice president, Riverside Community Bank. “He brings a solid background in underwriting to his new role managing customer and prospect relationships at the bank. His additional expertise in SBA and small business lending will be a key aspect in our continued desire to grow our commercial business. We look forward to many great years of Kyle serving our customers and prospects.”
From the July 25-31, 2012, issue