- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Riverside Community Bank promotes Kyle Logan
Riverside Community Bank has promoted Kyle Logan to assistant vice president in commercial banking.
Logan has been a part of the Riverside team for three years, and has worked in the banking industry for almost seven years. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and is a native of Roscoe, Ill.
“Kyle has been a key contributor to Riverside Community Bank for several years,” said Jeff Hultman, executive vice president, Riverside Community Bank. “He brings a solid background in underwriting to his new role managing customer and prospect relationships at the bank. His additional expertise in SBA and small business lending will be a key aspect in our continued desire to grow our commercial business. We look forward to many great years of Kyle serving our customers and prospects.”
From the July 25-31, 2012, issue