- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Riverside Community Bank promotes Kyle Logan
Riverside Community Bank has promoted Kyle Logan to assistant vice president in commercial banking.
Logan has been a part of the Riverside team for three years, and has worked in the banking industry for almost seven years. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and is a native of Roscoe, Ill.
“Kyle has been a key contributor to Riverside Community Bank for several years,” said Jeff Hultman, executive vice president, Riverside Community Bank. “He brings a solid background in underwriting to his new role managing customer and prospect relationships at the bank. His additional expertise in SBA and small business lending will be a key aspect in our continued desire to grow our commercial business. We look forward to many great years of Kyle serving our customers and prospects.”
From the July 25-31, 2012, issue