- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Riverside Community Bank promotes Kyle Logan
Riverside Community Bank has promoted Kyle Logan to assistant vice president in commercial banking.
Logan has been a part of the Riverside team for three years, and has worked in the banking industry for almost seven years. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and is a native of Roscoe, Ill.
“Kyle has been a key contributor to Riverside Community Bank for several years,” said Jeff Hultman, executive vice president, Riverside Community Bank. “He brings a solid background in underwriting to his new role managing customer and prospect relationships at the bank. His additional expertise in SBA and small business lending will be a key aspect in our continued desire to grow our commercial business. We look forward to many great years of Kyle serving our customers and prospects.”
From the July 25-31, 2012, issue