- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Riverside Community Bank promotes Kyle Logan
Riverside Community Bank has promoted Kyle Logan to assistant vice president in commercial banking.
Logan has been a part of the Riverside team for three years, and has worked in the banking industry for almost seven years. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and is a native of Roscoe, Ill.
“Kyle has been a key contributor to Riverside Community Bank for several years,” said Jeff Hultman, executive vice president, Riverside Community Bank. “He brings a solid background in underwriting to his new role managing customer and prospect relationships at the bank. His additional expertise in SBA and small business lending will be a key aspect in our continued desire to grow our commercial business. We look forward to many great years of Kyle serving our customers and prospects.”
From the July 25-31, 2012, issue