- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
- Happy hour (not so) special
Why would you vote for Obama?
In recent polls, it’s amazing that President Barack Obama gets more than 40 percent of the votes. Who are these people?
Is it young people or minorities voting for him, despite their higher unemployment rates due much to Obama’s anti-business rhetoric and composition?
Is it union members in the public or private sector, even though unemployed as a result of Obamanomics? After all, it’s impossible to get much money, taxes or consumer spending from someone that’s unemployed.
Young voters should consider that as our country gets deeper into debt, with Obama’s propensity for spending, the federal budget will incur so much of an interest payment it will leave less and less for our defense, Social Security, Medicare, and other ways to help our citizens.
Do you really want to vote for Obama?
Michael A. Smith
From the July 25-31, 2012, issue