- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
Court Street United Methodist Church offers Puppet Camp
Online Staff Report
When you think of summer camps, you typically think of swimming, bonfires, hiking and playing outdoor games. Court Street United Methodist Church is offering something a little more unique, but just as much fun this summer: Puppet Camp.
The morning camp runs Aug. 6-10 and begins at 9:30 a.m. and ends at 11:30 a.m. Children will get the chance to make their own puppets and then take part in a puppet show Friday, Aug. 10.
Kids in kindergarten through eighth grade are welcome, and the camp is open to all skill levels. A $5 fee is required for the camp, and scholarships are available for those in need.
For more information, call Court Street United Methodist Church, 215 N. Court St., at (815) 962-6061.
Posted Aug. 1, 2012