- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Court Street United Methodist Church offers Puppet Camp
Online Staff Report
When you think of summer camps, you typically think of swimming, bonfires, hiking and playing outdoor games. Court Street United Methodist Church is offering something a little more unique, but just as much fun this summer: Puppet Camp.
The morning camp runs Aug. 6-10 and begins at 9:30 a.m. and ends at 11:30 a.m. Children will get the chance to make their own puppets and then take part in a puppet show Friday, Aug. 10.
Kids in kindergarten through eighth grade are welcome, and the camp is open to all skill levels. A $5 fee is required for the camp, and scholarships are available for those in need.
For more information, call Court Street United Methodist Church, 215 N. Court St., at (815) 962-6061.
Posted Aug. 1, 2012