- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center open house set for Aug. 7
Online Staff Report
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — The Harlem Community Center (HCC) Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center will hold an open house from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 7, at 8301 Mitchell Road, Machesney Park, Ill.
Everyone is invited to join the center as it celebrates its fifth year of offering child care. Inflatables will be available for children to play in, treats will be provided, and there will be an opportunity to tour the facility.
Hand-n-Hand opened its doors in 2007 to meet the needs of the growing Machesney Park area. Quality child care and a strong learning environment are offered to children ages 6 weeks through preschool.
“It has been an exciting five years as we have grown in the community,” said Shannon Cardot, Hand-n-Hand site director.
HCC is also celebrating its 20th anniversary as a founding member of the Neighborhood Center Alliance.
“We hope our community members will stop by and learn more about the exciting activities that HCC offers,” said Shannon Scheffel, executive director of the HCC.
For more information, contact Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center at (815) 885-4214.
Posted Aug. 1, 2012