- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center open house set for Aug. 7
Online Staff Report
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — The Harlem Community Center (HCC) Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center will hold an open house from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 7, at 8301 Mitchell Road, Machesney Park, Ill.
Everyone is invited to join the center as it celebrates its fifth year of offering child care. Inflatables will be available for children to play in, treats will be provided, and there will be an opportunity to tour the facility.
Hand-n-Hand opened its doors in 2007 to meet the needs of the growing Machesney Park area. Quality child care and a strong learning environment are offered to children ages 6 weeks through preschool.
“It has been an exciting five years as we have grown in the community,” said Shannon Cardot, Hand-n-Hand site director.
HCC is also celebrating its 20th anniversary as a founding member of the Neighborhood Center Alliance.
“We hope our community members will stop by and learn more about the exciting activities that HCC offers,” said Shannon Scheffel, executive director of the HCC.
For more information, contact Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center at (815) 885-4214.
Posted Aug. 1, 2012