- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center open house set for Aug. 7
Online Staff Report
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — The Harlem Community Center (HCC) Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center will hold an open house from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 7, at 8301 Mitchell Road, Machesney Park, Ill.
Everyone is invited to join the center as it celebrates its fifth year of offering child care. Inflatables will be available for children to play in, treats will be provided, and there will be an opportunity to tour the facility.
Hand-n-Hand opened its doors in 2007 to meet the needs of the growing Machesney Park area. Quality child care and a strong learning environment are offered to children ages 6 weeks through preschool.
“It has been an exciting five years as we have grown in the community,” said Shannon Cardot, Hand-n-Hand site director.
HCC is also celebrating its 20th anniversary as a founding member of the Neighborhood Center Alliance.
“We hope our community members will stop by and learn more about the exciting activities that HCC offers,” said Shannon Scheffel, executive director of the HCC.
For more information, contact Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center at (815) 885-4214.
Posted Aug. 1, 2012