- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center open house set for Aug. 7
Online Staff Report
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — The Harlem Community Center (HCC) Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center will hold an open house from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 7, at 8301 Mitchell Road, Machesney Park, Ill.
Everyone is invited to join the center as it celebrates its fifth year of offering child care. Inflatables will be available for children to play in, treats will be provided, and there will be an opportunity to tour the facility.
Hand-n-Hand opened its doors in 2007 to meet the needs of the growing Machesney Park area. Quality child care and a strong learning environment are offered to children ages 6 weeks through preschool.
“It has been an exciting five years as we have grown in the community,” said Shannon Cardot, Hand-n-Hand site director.
HCC is also celebrating its 20th anniversary as a founding member of the Neighborhood Center Alliance.
“We hope our community members will stop by and learn more about the exciting activities that HCC offers,” said Shannon Scheffel, executive director of the HCC.
For more information, contact Hand-n-Hand Child Care Center at (815) 885-4214.
Posted Aug. 1, 2012