- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Group Hope depression bipolar meetings expand to serve more areas
The Mental Health Association of Rock River Valley presents its Group Hope validation, understanding and discussion meetings to south Rockford.
The St. Edward Church at 3004 S. 11th St. hosts Group Hope’s service open to the community beginning Aug. 17 and every Friday from 6:15 to 7:45 p.m.
Welcome to those people recognizing this as their opportunity to talk among others who understand and do not judge each other and come to help each other.
The Group Hope meeting schedule can be found at www.grouphope.org or call Charles Smith at (815) 398-9628.
Beginning Sept. 11, Dixon, Ill. will have Group Hope meetings every second and fourth Tuesday at the Sinnissippi Center, 325 Illinois Rt. 2, Dixon, from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Call (815) 398-9628 in Rockford or (815) 590-0833 in Sterling for more information.
From the Aug. 8-14, 2012, issue