- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Group Hope depression bipolar meetings expand to serve more areas
The Mental Health Association of Rock River Valley presents its Group Hope validation, understanding and discussion meetings to south Rockford.
The St. Edward Church at 3004 S. 11th St. hosts Group Hope’s service open to the community beginning Aug. 17 and every Friday from 6:15 to 7:45 p.m.
Welcome to those people recognizing this as their opportunity to talk among others who understand and do not judge each other and come to help each other.
The Group Hope meeting schedule can be found at www.grouphope.org or call Charles Smith at (815) 398-9628.
Beginning Sept. 11, Dixon, Ill. will have Group Hope meetings every second and fourth Tuesday at the Sinnissippi Center, 325 Illinois Rt. 2, Dixon, from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Call (815) 398-9628 in Rockford or (815) 590-0833 in Sterling for more information.
From the Aug. 8-14, 2012, issue