- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Group Hope depression bipolar meetings expand to serve more areas
The Mental Health Association of Rock River Valley presents its Group Hope validation, understanding and discussion meetings to south Rockford.
The St. Edward Church at 3004 S. 11th St. hosts Group Hope’s service open to the community beginning Aug. 17 and every Friday from 6:15 to 7:45 p.m.
Welcome to those people recognizing this as their opportunity to talk among others who understand and do not judge each other and come to help each other.
The Group Hope meeting schedule can be found at www.grouphope.org or call Charles Smith at (815) 398-9628.
Beginning Sept. 11, Dixon, Ill. will have Group Hope meetings every second and fourth Tuesday at the Sinnissippi Center, 325 Illinois Rt. 2, Dixon, from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Call (815) 398-9628 in Rockford or (815) 590-0833 in Sterling for more information.
From the Aug. 8-14, 2012, issue