- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Guest bartenders to help raise funds for Hospice and Grief Center Aug. 9
Online Staff Report
With Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center’s (NIHGC) 25th annual charity golf event just around the corner, guest bartenders will be at Perry Rock Aug. 9 to raise funds for the event.
Jennifer Deppe, Jessica Langford, and golf committee members Mark Hatch, Scott Olson and Lauren Zanello will be guest bartenders from 5 to 8 p.m.
All tips received, as well as any matching funds donated by Perry Rock, will go toward the golf event, which raises funds for terminally ill patients in Northern Illinois Hospice’s care who are uninsured or underinsured.
Founded in 1979, NIHGC (a 501(c)(3) organization) provides superior, compassionate end-of-life care for individuals, bereavement support for families and friends, and group and individual grief counseling for children, teens and adults.
For more information, visit northernillinoishospice.org or call (815) 398-0500.
NIHGC’s 25th Annual Golf Charity Event is Aug. 13.
Perry Rock is at 6957 Old Creek Road, and the guest bartending event is open to the public. For more information, contact Kellie Miller at (815) 398-0500.
Posted Aug. 8, 2012