- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Registration open for 2012-2013 Mendelssohn Music Network
Online Staff Report
Registration is now open for Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center’s Mendelssohn Music Network’s 2012-2013 season.
The Mendelssohn Music Network is a local community of musicians, music teachers and music lovers. This community is built through networking, music education, performance and volunteer opportunities, all offered by the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center.
Network members enjoy additional benefits such as free performer and teacher contact listings in Mendelssohn publications, discounts on Mendelssohn building rentals and program participation fees, and Network-exclusive social events.
The Network is open to all solo and/or ensemble music performers, private and public music teachers, and music lovers. No auditions are required to join the Network, but auditions may be required for select performance opportunities.
To register, submit a completed registration form and one of two payment options: purchase of a 2012-2013 Main Concert Series subscription or Flex Pass, or annual participation fee of $40.
Registration deadline is Aug. 13 for inclusion in performer/teacher program book listing.
Mendelssohn is at 415 N. Church St., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 964-9713 or online at www.mendelssohnpac.org.
Posted Aug. 8, 2012