- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Wanda Rohl’s campaign not financed by special interests
I am very excited about what is going on in the Illinois 16th Congressional District! My friend, Wanda Rohl, hospice social worker and mother of three from Ottawa, is running for Congress. Wanda is running an all-volunteer, truly grassroots campaign that I am happy to be a part of.
Being the mother of a Marine and wife of a former Marine, Wanda highly values those who serve our country. She knows that caring for our military means ensuring we do not unnecessarily put them in harm’s way and provide them with the highest quality care when they return home. Having been raised on a farm, Wanda knows the importance of family farming and preserving the farming way of life.
Wanda’s campaign is financed solely by contributions from individuals and local groups. When Wanda gets to Washington, there will be no large corporate, union or PAC donors to repay with special attention. She will be free to represent only the best interests of her constituents.
The current do-nothing Congress needs to go. Help us send Wanda Rohl to Washington to fight for the 16th District. Go to RohlforCongress.com or call 815-488-4546.
From the Aug. 8-14, 2012, issue