- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Help for back and neck pain sufferers
• New book offers tips in 60 simple secrets
5.6 billion people will suffer from back and neck pain. Do you?
Secrets to Preventing Back and Neck Pain will teach you how to prevent and eliminate back and neck pain with 60 simple secrets that only your health professionals know.
“What a better place the world would be if we would all take a moment to listen to Dr. Zumstein … we could probably save a billion dollars a year in less back pain in our society.” — Mark Hutchinson, M.D., Professor of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, Head Team Physician, University of Illinois at Chicago
Chicago-area native Dr. Josh Zumstein, D.C., M.S., is the author of Secrets to Preventing Back and Neck Pain: 60 Ways to Protect Your Spine. He has worked with Division I collegiate and professional athletes, and is the founder of The Back Safety & Wellness Consultants (www.backsafetyandwellness.com). He is available for on-air segments or features for radio, TV and print. Dr. Zumstein also has a B.A. in broadcasting and has prior on-air experience in TV and radio.
The professionally-endorsed book, Secrets to Preventing Back and Neck Pain: 60 Ways to Protect Your Spine, teaches the average layperson 60 simple, proven ways to prevent and eliminate back and neck pain, while performing common, everyday tasks. Learn the correct way to get out of bed, get into and out of your car, proper way to walk, pick up a child, sit, stand and more. The secrets revealed are taught only to a select group of health care professionals, but are now made public in this book. These secrets are inspired by the most commonly-asked questions that Dr. Zumstein and his colleagues heard from patients in the clinic.
Are you tired of visiting your health care practitioner for constant back and neck pain, and not being told how to prevent it from re-occurring? Secrets teaches you how to prevent and avoid, if not eliminate, back and neck pain. Back and neck pain will affect eight out of 10 people. In the U.S., low back problems alone cause employees to miss 93 million workdays a year and accrue more than $5 billion in health care costs annually. Back and neck pain is a leading cause of workman’s comp claims. People aged 45 and younger suffer more disability from chronic low back pain than all other health care problems combined.
Secrets is available at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, Barnes and Noble stores via special order, and www.backsafetyandwellness.com. Every 75th copy purchased from backsafetyandwellness.com will be a free, autographed copy.
From the Aug. 15-21, 2012, issue