- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Local team of Realtors celebrates their survival
The real estate market has definitely had some challenges in the last years, but Team Advantage Plus, LLC of Nextage Professionals Realty is celebrating survival.
As a thank-you to all their clients and friends, Team Advantage Plus, LLC of Nextage Professionals Realty has rented out Woodcote in Lowell Park, 2114 Lowell Park Road, Dixon, Ill., for Saturday, Aug. 18, to share food, fun and games with the people who have helped them survive the current real estate challenges.
“Are we at the bottom? I’m not sure, but other markets in the country are rebounding, and I hope our area will stabilize and see improved growth as well,” said Todd Burghardt of Team Advantage Plus, LLC. “In any case, it is only fair to reward the people that have helped our dedicated team of Realtors survive and grow, even in this challenging environment.”
The client appreciation party will begin at 3 p.m., Saturday, and continue well into the night with food, fun, games and a bonfire that evening (weather permitting).
“Although times have been quite challenging for our clients and our business, we try to have fun and are grateful to the people that help us along the way,” said Darla Clark, co-founder of Team Advantage Plus, LLC., “and we just want to say THANKS!”
From the Aug. 15-21, 2012, issue