- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Local team of Realtors celebrates their survival
The real estate market has definitely had some challenges in the last years, but Team Advantage Plus, LLC of Nextage Professionals Realty is celebrating survival.
As a thank-you to all their clients and friends, Team Advantage Plus, LLC of Nextage Professionals Realty has rented out Woodcote in Lowell Park, 2114 Lowell Park Road, Dixon, Ill., for Saturday, Aug. 18, to share food, fun and games with the people who have helped them survive the current real estate challenges.
“Are we at the bottom? I’m not sure, but other markets in the country are rebounding, and I hope our area will stabilize and see improved growth as well,” said Todd Burghardt of Team Advantage Plus, LLC. “In any case, it is only fair to reward the people that have helped our dedicated team of Realtors survive and grow, even in this challenging environment.”
The client appreciation party will begin at 3 p.m., Saturday, and continue well into the night with food, fun, games and a bonfire that evening (weather permitting).
“Although times have been quite challenging for our clients and our business, we try to have fun and are grateful to the people that help us along the way,” said Darla Clark, co-founder of Team Advantage Plus, LLC., “and we just want to say THANKS!”
From the Aug. 15-21, 2012, issue