- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Local team of Realtors celebrates their survival
The real estate market has definitely had some challenges in the last years, but Team Advantage Plus, LLC of Nextage Professionals Realty is celebrating survival.
As a thank-you to all their clients and friends, Team Advantage Plus, LLC of Nextage Professionals Realty has rented out Woodcote in Lowell Park, 2114 Lowell Park Road, Dixon, Ill., for Saturday, Aug. 18, to share food, fun and games with the people who have helped them survive the current real estate challenges.
“Are we at the bottom? I’m not sure, but other markets in the country are rebounding, and I hope our area will stabilize and see improved growth as well,” said Todd Burghardt of Team Advantage Plus, LLC. “In any case, it is only fair to reward the people that have helped our dedicated team of Realtors survive and grow, even in this challenging environment.”
The client appreciation party will begin at 3 p.m., Saturday, and continue well into the night with food, fun, games and a bonfire that evening (weather permitting).
“Although times have been quite challenging for our clients and our business, we try to have fun and are grateful to the people that help us along the way,” said Darla Clark, co-founder of Team Advantage Plus, LLC., “and we just want to say THANKS!”
From the Aug. 15-21, 2012, issue