- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Paranormal Tour at Tinker Swiss Cottage set for Aug. 17
A Paranormal Tour will be held at Rockford’s Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum from 7 to 10 p.m., Friday, Aug. 17. Cost is $25 at the door, $20 if purchased online and $15 for museum members.
The tour will begin at the museum’s Visitor Center at 7 p.m. Special guests will be Ghost Head Soup, a local paranormal group that has investigated haunted sites all over the United States. They will show some of the evidence they have captured over the years. Here is their website: http://www.ghostheadsoup.com. After the presentation by Ghost Head Soup, there will be a night tour of the museum.
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum, a Rockford Park District affiliate, is at 411 Kent St., Rockford.
From the Aug. 15-21, 2012, issue