- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Paranormal Tour at Tinker Swiss Cottage set for Aug. 17
A Paranormal Tour will be held at Rockford’s Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum from 7 to 10 p.m., Friday, Aug. 17. Cost is $25 at the door, $20 if purchased online and $15 for museum members.
The tour will begin at the museum’s Visitor Center at 7 p.m. Special guests will be Ghost Head Soup, a local paranormal group that has investigated haunted sites all over the United States. They will show some of the evidence they have captured over the years. Here is their website: http://www.ghostheadsoup.com. After the presentation by Ghost Head Soup, there will be a night tour of the museum.
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum, a Rockford Park District affiliate, is at 411 Kent St., Rockford.
From the Aug. 15-21, 2012, issue