- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Paranormal Tour at Tinker Swiss Cottage set for Aug. 17
A Paranormal Tour will be held at Rockford’s Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum from 7 to 10 p.m., Friday, Aug. 17. Cost is $25 at the door, $20 if purchased online and $15 for museum members.
The tour will begin at the museum’s Visitor Center at 7 p.m. Special guests will be Ghost Head Soup, a local paranormal group that has investigated haunted sites all over the United States. They will show some of the evidence they have captured over the years. Here is their website: http://www.ghostheadsoup.com. After the presentation by Ghost Head Soup, there will be a night tour of the museum.
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum, a Rockford Park District affiliate, is at 411 Kent St., Rockford.
From the Aug. 15-21, 2012, issue