- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Paranormal Tour at Tinker Swiss Cottage set for Aug. 17
A Paranormal Tour will be held at Rockford’s Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum from 7 to 10 p.m., Friday, Aug. 17. Cost is $25 at the door, $20 if purchased online and $15 for museum members.
The tour will begin at the museum’s Visitor Center at 7 p.m. Special guests will be Ghost Head Soup, a local paranormal group that has investigated haunted sites all over the United States. They will show some of the evidence they have captured over the years. Here is their website: http://www.ghostheadsoup.com. After the presentation by Ghost Head Soup, there will be a night tour of the museum.
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum, a Rockford Park District affiliate, is at 411 Kent St., Rockford.
From the Aug. 15-21, 2012, issue