Man faces meth, marijuana charges after search of Machesney Park residence
Online Staff Report
At approximately 3 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 15, members of the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Police Metro Narcotics Unit, Agents of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and Illinois State Police executed a search warrant at 924 Glen Forest in Machesney Park for narcotics.
During the search of the residence, a small amount of marijuana was located, as well as items used in the manufacturing of methamphetamine.
The resident was not present at the time of the execution of the warrant, but was located at another location later in the afternoon and arrested. Methamphetamine was recovered from his person.
The person charged is identified as Bradley Neal Jones, 50.
Jones is charged with the following:
• Violation of the Illinois Controlled Substances Act;
• Unlawful possession of methamphetamine manufacturing materials;
• Possession of methamphetamine/less than 5 grams;
• Participation in methamphetamine manufacturing;
• Violation of the Cannabis Control Act; and
• Possession 2.5/10 grams of marijuana.
Posted Aug. 16, 2012
Print This Article