- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Auto News: Aug. 26 Car and Motorcycle Show to benefit Rock House Kids
• Event will run 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 26, at Loves Park Auto Parts & Loves Park Motorsports
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — Rock Valley Mustang Club is hosting an Annual Car and Motorcycle Show in honor of Rock House Kids, a nonprofit organization reaching underprivileged and at-risk children with spiritual and physical solutions.
The show will be from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 26 (rain or shine), at Loves Park Auto Parts & Loves Park Motorsports, 9902 N. Second St., Machesney Park, Ill.
All car and motorcycle enthusiasts are encouraged to register their special vehicle from 8 a.m. to noon. Dash plaques for the first 100 cars along with other trophies will be given away.
Food and beverages will be available for purchase as well as door prizes, goodie bags and a silent auction.
Admission is free to all spectators.
For more information or to pre-register your vehicle, contact Jack Cadwell at (815) 494-0018 or Kraig “Doc” Bryan at (815) 547-5408.
From the Aug. 22-28, 2012, issue