- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Bain Capital/ Romney/ Obama/ taxes
Barack Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder and Timothy Geithner, United States Secretary of the Treasury.
These three “men” control the IRS. If you and I hadn’t paid taxes for the last 10 years, where do you think we would be? Not campaigning for president of the United States. We would be in Leavenworth Federal Prison or minimum with Blago. Oh, I forgot, Blago is Obama’s friend.
James C. Davis
From the Aug. 22-28, 2012, issue