- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Bain Capital/ Romney/ Obama/ taxes
Barack Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder and Timothy Geithner, United States Secretary of the Treasury.
These three “men” control the IRS. If you and I hadn’t paid taxes for the last 10 years, where do you think we would be? Not campaigning for president of the United States. We would be in Leavenworth Federal Prison or minimum with Blago. Oh, I forgot, Blago is Obama’s friend.
James C. Davis
From the Aug. 22-28, 2012, issue