- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
Bain Capital/ Romney/ Obama/ taxes
Barack Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder and Timothy Geithner, United States Secretary of the Treasury.
These three “men” control the IRS. If you and I hadn’t paid taxes for the last 10 years, where do you think we would be? Not campaigning for president of the United States. We would be in Leavenworth Federal Prison or minimum with Blago. Oh, I forgot, Blago is Obama’s friend.
James C. Davis
From the Aug. 22-28, 2012, issue