- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Bain Capital/ Romney/ Obama/ taxes
Barack Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder and Timothy Geithner, United States Secretary of the Treasury.
These three “men” control the IRS. If you and I hadn’t paid taxes for the last 10 years, where do you think we would be? Not campaigning for president of the United States. We would be in Leavenworth Federal Prison or minimum with Blago. Oh, I forgot, Blago is Obama’s friend.
James C. Davis
From the Aug. 22-28, 2012, issue