- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Bain Capital/ Romney/ Obama/ taxes
Barack Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder and Timothy Geithner, United States Secretary of the Treasury.
These three “men” control the IRS. If you and I hadn’t paid taxes for the last 10 years, where do you think we would be? Not campaigning for president of the United States. We would be in Leavenworth Federal Prison or minimum with Blago. Oh, I forgot, Blago is Obama’s friend.
James C. Davis
From the Aug. 22-28, 2012, issue