- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
Comments sought on candidates for 15th judicial circuit associate judge
OREGON, Ill. — The following individuals have applied for the vacancy in the Office of Associate Judge of the 15th Judicial Circuit, which is composed of Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle and Stephenson counties in northwestern Illinois:
Constance L. Augsburger, Wendy S. Howarter, Carol. P. Linkowski, John C. Redington, Alan W. Cargerman, Clayton L. Lindsey, Eric D. Morrow, Michael C. Rock, Anthony W. Peska and Byron N. Sloan.
Anyone having knowledge of these candidates is invited to comment about any candidate. Comments should be in writing and sent to Hon. Val Gunnarsson, Chief Judge, 106 S. Fifth St., Suite 306A, Oregon, IL 61061.
All comments should be received no later than Aug. 27. Anonymous comments will not be considered by the circuit judges who will be voting on the candidates.
From the Aug. 22-28, 2012, issue