- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
Comments sought on candidates for 15th judicial circuit associate judge
OREGON, Ill. — The following individuals have applied for the vacancy in the Office of Associate Judge of the 15th Judicial Circuit, which is composed of Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle and Stephenson counties in northwestern Illinois:
Constance L. Augsburger, Wendy S. Howarter, Carol. P. Linkowski, John C. Redington, Alan W. Cargerman, Clayton L. Lindsey, Eric D. Morrow, Michael C. Rock, Anthony W. Peska and Byron N. Sloan.
Anyone having knowledge of these candidates is invited to comment about any candidate. Comments should be in writing and sent to Hon. Val Gunnarsson, Chief Judge, 106 S. Fifth St., Suite 306A, Oregon, IL 61061.
All comments should be received no later than Aug. 27. Anonymous comments will not be considered by the circuit judges who will be voting on the candidates.
From the Aug. 22-28, 2012, issue