- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Comments sought on candidates for 15th judicial circuit associate judge
OREGON, Ill. — The following individuals have applied for the vacancy in the Office of Associate Judge of the 15th Judicial Circuit, which is composed of Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle and Stephenson counties in northwestern Illinois:
Constance L. Augsburger, Wendy S. Howarter, Carol. P. Linkowski, John C. Redington, Alan W. Cargerman, Clayton L. Lindsey, Eric D. Morrow, Michael C. Rock, Anthony W. Peska and Byron N. Sloan.
Anyone having knowledge of these candidates is invited to comment about any candidate. Comments should be in writing and sent to Hon. Val Gunnarsson, Chief Judge, 106 S. Fifth St., Suite 306A, Oregon, IL 61061.
All comments should be received no later than Aug. 27. Anonymous comments will not be considered by the circuit judges who will be voting on the candidates.
From the Aug. 22-28, 2012, issue