- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Comments sought on candidates for 15th judicial circuit associate judge
OREGON, Ill. — The following individuals have applied for the vacancy in the Office of Associate Judge of the 15th Judicial Circuit, which is composed of Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle and Stephenson counties in northwestern Illinois:
Constance L. Augsburger, Wendy S. Howarter, Carol. P. Linkowski, John C. Redington, Alan W. Cargerman, Clayton L. Lindsey, Eric D. Morrow, Michael C. Rock, Anthony W. Peska and Byron N. Sloan.
Anyone having knowledge of these candidates is invited to comment about any candidate. Comments should be in writing and sent to Hon. Val Gunnarsson, Chief Judge, 106 S. Fifth St., Suite 306A, Oregon, IL 61061.
All comments should be received no later than Aug. 27. Anonymous comments will not be considered by the circuit judges who will be voting on the candidates.
From the Aug. 22-28, 2012, issue