- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
P.A. Peterson hosts Summer Fun Fest Aug. 25
Online Staff Report
P.A. Peterson Center for Health, a program of Lutheran Social Services of Illinois, presents “Summer Fun Fest” from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 25.
The public is invited to attend this free event, featuring opportunities to view or purchase items from vendors including Avon, Gold Canyon Candles, Lia Sophia Jewelry, Tupperware, Tastefully Simple, The Coffee Lady, Creations by Bernice and more.
New this year is a Bounce House, and for the first 100 children, backpacks with school supplies.
Tours of P.A. Peterson will be offered.
For more about P.A. Peterson’s independent and assisted living apartments, short-term rehabilitation services, nursing care services, outpatient rehabilitation, community fitness program and specialized memory care unit, call (815) 399-8832 or visit www.papeterson.org.
Posted Aug. 22, 2012