- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
P.A. Peterson hosts Summer Fun Fest Aug. 25
Online Staff Report
P.A. Peterson Center for Health, a program of Lutheran Social Services of Illinois, presents “Summer Fun Fest” from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 25.
The public is invited to attend this free event, featuring opportunities to view or purchase items from vendors including Avon, Gold Canyon Candles, Lia Sophia Jewelry, Tupperware, Tastefully Simple, The Coffee Lady, Creations by Bernice and more.
New this year is a Bounce House, and for the first 100 children, backpacks with school supplies.
Tours of P.A. Peterson will be offered.
For more about P.A. Peterson’s independent and assisted living apartments, short-term rehabilitation services, nursing care services, outpatient rehabilitation, community fitness program and specialized memory care unit, call (815) 399-8832 or visit www.papeterson.org.
Posted Aug. 22, 2012