- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
P.A. Peterson hosts Summer Fun Fest Aug. 25
Online Staff Report
P.A. Peterson Center for Health, a program of Lutheran Social Services of Illinois, presents “Summer Fun Fest” from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 25.
The public is invited to attend this free event, featuring opportunities to view or purchase items from vendors including Avon, Gold Canyon Candles, Lia Sophia Jewelry, Tupperware, Tastefully Simple, The Coffee Lady, Creations by Bernice and more.
New this year is a Bounce House, and for the first 100 children, backpacks with school supplies.
Tours of P.A. Peterson will be offered.
For more about P.A. Peterson’s independent and assisted living apartments, short-term rehabilitation services, nursing care services, outpatient rehabilitation, community fitness program and specialized memory care unit, call (815) 399-8832 or visit www.papeterson.org.
Posted Aug. 22, 2012