- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
P.A. Peterson hosts Summer Fun Fest Aug. 25
Online Staff Report
P.A. Peterson Center for Health, a program of Lutheran Social Services of Illinois, presents “Summer Fun Fest” from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 25.
The public is invited to attend this free event, featuring opportunities to view or purchase items from vendors including Avon, Gold Canyon Candles, Lia Sophia Jewelry, Tupperware, Tastefully Simple, The Coffee Lady, Creations by Bernice and more.
New this year is a Bounce House, and for the first 100 children, backpacks with school supplies.
Tours of P.A. Peterson will be offered.
For more about P.A. Peterson’s independent and assisted living apartments, short-term rehabilitation services, nursing care services, outpatient rehabilitation, community fitness program and specialized memory care unit, call (815) 399-8832 or visit www.papeterson.org.
Posted Aug. 22, 2012