- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
P.A. Peterson hosts Summer Fun Fest Aug. 25
Online Staff Report
P.A. Peterson Center for Health, a program of Lutheran Social Services of Illinois, presents “Summer Fun Fest” from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 25.
The public is invited to attend this free event, featuring opportunities to view or purchase items from vendors including Avon, Gold Canyon Candles, Lia Sophia Jewelry, Tupperware, Tastefully Simple, The Coffee Lady, Creations by Bernice and more.
New this year is a Bounce House, and for the first 100 children, backpacks with school supplies.
Tours of P.A. Peterson will be offered.
For more about P.A. Peterson’s independent and assisted living apartments, short-term rehabilitation services, nursing care services, outpatient rehabilitation, community fitness program and specialized memory care unit, call (815) 399-8832 or visit www.papeterson.org.
Posted Aug. 22, 2012