- Cubs offense returns in sweep of Milwaukee
- TRRT Online Edition | Aug. 5-11
- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
Greenwich Village Art Fair to feature more than 100 artists
The 2012 Rockford Art Museum Greenwich Village Art Fair will be Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 15-16, rain or shine, on the grounds of Rockford Art Museum at Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford.
Gates are open 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Saturday, and 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Sunday.
Admission is $5 for adults, free for children 12 and younger. Advance tickets are $3 and are available at the Rockford Art Museum Store or any Alpine Bank location.
All proceeds support Rockford Art Museum programs throughout the year.
The 64th Greenwich Village Art Fair is dedicated to the creativity and kindness of Rockford artist Jim Julin (1956-2012).
A Rockford tradition since 1948, Greenwich is the oldest continuous outdoor fine art fair in the Midwest. The 2012 event features more than 100 juried artists; live music, both days; children’s art activities; 20 Gourmet Marketplace and Bohemian Bazaar vendors; and food and beverage vendors, including The Rock River Times Bistro, Bud Light Village Pub, Kortman Gallery Point Bar. Julie Ganser of the University of Wisconsin-Madison serves as 2012 Juror. Visit www.rockfordartmuseum.org/gvaf.html.
From the Aug. 29-Sept. 4, 2012, issue