- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Caraotta Chiropractic to raise funds for Pregnancy Care Center Sept. 11
Dr. Caraotta, Dr. Christen Bowman and Dr. Cluchey from Caraotta Chiropractic Orthopedics will be donating all professional services to the community at their 19th Annual Better Health 4 Life event from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 11.
This event benefits the Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center (RAPCC). The RAPCC is a nonprofit organization that helps pregnant and single mothers in the stateline area. They provide ladies with counseling, baby items, pregnancy testing, ultrasounds and classes in parenting skills at no charge. They rely solely upon private donations.
Those who make a $20 donation per person ($30 per family) to the RAPCC will have all chiropractic and orthopedic spinal and joint conditions evaluated at no charge. This will also include a free X-ray, if needed. Several door prizes, including a $300 gift certificate, and refreshments will be offered.
Caraotta Chiropractic Orthopedics has served the Rockford community for more than 19 years. The office provides nonsurgical orthopedic care, chiropractic care, physical therapy, sports medicine and rehabilitation.
Space will be limited for this event. Individual and free family checkups must be scheduled in advance by calling Caraotta Chiropractic Orthopedics at (815) 398-4004. Visit www.orthochiro.com for more about their facility.
From the Sept. 5-11, 2012, issue