- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
Caraotta Chiropractic to raise funds for Pregnancy Care Center Sept. 11
Dr. Caraotta, Dr. Christen Bowman and Dr. Cluchey from Caraotta Chiropractic Orthopedics will be donating all professional services to the community at their 19th Annual Better Health 4 Life event from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 11.
This event benefits the Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center (RAPCC). The RAPCC is a nonprofit organization that helps pregnant and single mothers in the stateline area. They provide ladies with counseling, baby items, pregnancy testing, ultrasounds and classes in parenting skills at no charge. They rely solely upon private donations.
Those who make a $20 donation per person ($30 per family) to the RAPCC will have all chiropractic and orthopedic spinal and joint conditions evaluated at no charge. This will also include a free X-ray, if needed. Several door prizes, including a $300 gift certificate, and refreshments will be offered.
Caraotta Chiropractic Orthopedics has served the Rockford community for more than 19 years. The office provides nonsurgical orthopedic care, chiropractic care, physical therapy, sports medicine and rehabilitation.
Space will be limited for this event. Individual and free family checkups must be scheduled in advance by calling Caraotta Chiropractic Orthopedics at (815) 398-4004. Visit www.orthochiro.com for more about their facility.
From the Sept. 5-11, 2012, issue