- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Caraotta Chiropractic to raise funds for Pregnancy Care Center Sept. 11
Dr. Caraotta, Dr. Christen Bowman and Dr. Cluchey from Caraotta Chiropractic Orthopedics will be donating all professional services to the community at their 19th Annual Better Health 4 Life event from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 11.
This event benefits the Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center (RAPCC). The RAPCC is a nonprofit organization that helps pregnant and single mothers in the stateline area. They provide ladies with counseling, baby items, pregnancy testing, ultrasounds and classes in parenting skills at no charge. They rely solely upon private donations.
Those who make a $20 donation per person ($30 per family) to the RAPCC will have all chiropractic and orthopedic spinal and joint conditions evaluated at no charge. This will also include a free X-ray, if needed. Several door prizes, including a $300 gift certificate, and refreshments will be offered.
Caraotta Chiropractic Orthopedics has served the Rockford community for more than 19 years. The office provides nonsurgical orthopedic care, chiropractic care, physical therapy, sports medicine and rehabilitation.
Space will be limited for this event. Individual and free family checkups must be scheduled in advance by calling Caraotta Chiropractic Orthopedics at (815) 398-4004. Visit www.orthochiro.com for more about their facility.
From the Sept. 5-11, 2012, issue