- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Local financial firm ranks No. 1 in client service
Stewart Craig, Cindy Gustafson and Jan Thomas of the financial services firm Edward Jones in Rockford recently received the firm’s Client Service Excellence Award for being the No. 1 client service provider in their region and in the top 25 percent of client service providers in the country.
“We are honored to receive this award,” Stewart Craig said. “The Client Service Excellence Award is special because it is a direct reflection of the relationships we have with all our clients.”
Jim Weddle, Edward Jones’ managing partner, added: “Stew, Cindy and Jan are outstanding members of the Edward Jones team. While all of our associates understand the value of client service, it’s obvious that they have been striving to provide the best service for their clients.”
This honor was bestowed upon the team based on the results of a survey in which random clients were asked to rank the service they received from the teams of their local Edward Jones branch offices.
Stewart Craig’s branch office was one of only 218 branches to receive the award out of the firm’s more than 12,000 branch offices.
Edward Jones provides financial services for individual investors in the United States and, through its affiliate, in Canada. Every aspect of the firm’s business, from the types of investment options offered to the location of branch offices, is designed to cater to individual investors in the communities in which they live and work. The firm’s 12,000-plus financial advisers work directly with nearly 7 million clients to understand their personal goals and create long-term investment solutions.
In January 2012, for the 13th year, Edward Jones was named one of the best companies to work for by Fortune magazine in its annual listing. The firm ranked No. 5 overall and No. 3 in Large Size Companies. Edward Jones has its headquarters in St. Louis.
From the Sept. 5-11, 2012, issue