- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
SwedishAmerican welcomes podiatric surgeon
SwedishAmerican welcomes podiatric surgeon Michael Corcoran, DPM. Dr. Corcoran completed podiatric medicine training at Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. He completed advanced surgical training with a residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in Milwaukee and has a special interest in total ankle replacement, flatfoot reconstruction, and rear- and forefoot reconstruction.
Dr. Corcoran is a native of Rockford and graduated from Boylan Catholic High School. He is happy to return to northern Illinois and is accepting new patients at SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Belvidere, 1700 Henry Luckow Lane, Belvidere, Ill.
For more information, call HealthConnect at (815) 968-2500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Corcoran participates in a variety of insurance plans. Patients should check with their plan administrator for verification of coverage.
From the Sept. 5-11, 2012, issue