- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
SwedishAmerican welcomes podiatric surgeon
SwedishAmerican welcomes podiatric surgeon Michael Corcoran, DPM. Dr. Corcoran completed podiatric medicine training at Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. He completed advanced surgical training with a residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in Milwaukee and has a special interest in total ankle replacement, flatfoot reconstruction, and rear- and forefoot reconstruction.
Dr. Corcoran is a native of Rockford and graduated from Boylan Catholic High School. He is happy to return to northern Illinois and is accepting new patients at SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Belvidere, 1700 Henry Luckow Lane, Belvidere, Ill.
For more information, call HealthConnect at (815) 968-2500 or e-mail email@example.com. Dr. Corcoran participates in a variety of insurance plans. Patients should check with their plan administrator for verification of coverage.
From the Sept. 5-11, 2012, issue