- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
SwedishAmerican welcomes podiatric surgeon
SwedishAmerican welcomes podiatric surgeon Michael Corcoran, DPM. Dr. Corcoran completed podiatric medicine training at Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. He completed advanced surgical training with a residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in Milwaukee and has a special interest in total ankle replacement, flatfoot reconstruction, and rear- and forefoot reconstruction.
Dr. Corcoran is a native of Rockford and graduated from Boylan Catholic High School. He is happy to return to northern Illinois and is accepting new patients at SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Belvidere, 1700 Henry Luckow Lane, Belvidere, Ill.
For more information, call HealthConnect at (815) 968-2500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Corcoran participates in a variety of insurance plans. Patients should check with their plan administrator for verification of coverage.
From the Sept. 5-11, 2012, issue