- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
SwedishAmerican welcomes podiatric surgeon
SwedishAmerican welcomes podiatric surgeon Michael Corcoran, DPM. Dr. Corcoran completed podiatric medicine training at Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. He completed advanced surgical training with a residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in Milwaukee and has a special interest in total ankle replacement, flatfoot reconstruction, and rear- and forefoot reconstruction.
Dr. Corcoran is a native of Rockford and graduated from Boylan Catholic High School. He is happy to return to northern Illinois and is accepting new patients at SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Belvidere, 1700 Henry Luckow Lane, Belvidere, Ill.
For more information, call HealthConnect at (815) 968-2500 or e-mail email@example.com. Dr. Corcoran participates in a variety of insurance plans. Patients should check with their plan administrator for verification of coverage.
From the Sept. 5-11, 2012, issue