- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
SwedishAmerican welcomes podiatric surgeon
SwedishAmerican welcomes podiatric surgeon Michael Corcoran, DPM. Dr. Corcoran completed podiatric medicine training at Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. He completed advanced surgical training with a residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in Milwaukee and has a special interest in total ankle replacement, flatfoot reconstruction, and rear- and forefoot reconstruction.
Dr. Corcoran is a native of Rockford and graduated from Boylan Catholic High School. He is happy to return to northern Illinois and is accepting new patients at SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Belvidere, 1700 Henry Luckow Lane, Belvidere, Ill.
For more information, call HealthConnect at (815) 968-2500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Corcoran participates in a variety of insurance plans. Patients should check with their plan administrator for verification of coverage.
From the Sept. 5-11, 2012, issue