- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Retain County Clerk Margie Mullins
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Re-elect Jesse White
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Elect Sheila Simons as state comptroller
- Brad Roos to step down as Zion Development executive director
- Smash your pumpkin at Rockford’s Discovery Center Nov. 2
- Control the candy without limiting the Halloween fun
- RHS Ambassadors host Halloween party for hospitalized children
- Beware of the energy-sucking vampires in your home, ComEd warns
- Rockford Park District golf season begins to wrap up
- Two locals to be honored among state’s top college students
Beloit Hospice hosts Business After Hours
BELOIT, Wis. — In celebration of its 30th anniversary, Beloit Regional Hospice will host Business After Hours from 5 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 19, at their offices in the historic Ironworks building in downtown Beloit, 655 Third St., Suite 200.
Memorial quilts from the past 19 years will be on display. Information regarding the many services provided by the hospice and Transitions teams and volunteers will be available.
Cost is $5 for members of the Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce; $10 for non-members.
Light refreshments will be offered and door prizes will be given away. No RSVP is required.
For info, visit www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue