- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Beloit Hospice hosts Business After Hours
BELOIT, Wis. — In celebration of its 30th anniversary, Beloit Regional Hospice will host Business After Hours from 5 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 19, at their offices in the historic Ironworks building in downtown Beloit, 655 Third St., Suite 200.
Memorial quilts from the past 19 years will be on display. Information regarding the many services provided by the hospice and Transitions teams and volunteers will be available.
Cost is $5 for members of the Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce; $10 for non-members.
Light refreshments will be offered and door prizes will be given away. No RSVP is required.
For info, visit www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue