- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Beloit Hospice hosts Business After Hours
BELOIT, Wis. — In celebration of its 30th anniversary, Beloit Regional Hospice will host Business After Hours from 5 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 19, at their offices in the historic Ironworks building in downtown Beloit, 655 Third St., Suite 200.
Memorial quilts from the past 19 years will be on display. Information regarding the many services provided by the hospice and Transitions teams and volunteers will be available.
Cost is $5 for members of the Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce; $10 for non-members.
Light refreshments will be offered and door prizes will be given away. No RSVP is required.
For info, visit www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue