- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Beloit Hospice hosts Business After Hours
BELOIT, Wis. — In celebration of its 30th anniversary, Beloit Regional Hospice will host Business After Hours from 5 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 19, at their offices in the historic Ironworks building in downtown Beloit, 655 Third St., Suite 200.
Memorial quilts from the past 19 years will be on display. Information regarding the many services provided by the hospice and Transitions teams and volunteers will be available.
Cost is $5 for members of the Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce; $10 for non-members.
Light refreshments will be offered and door prizes will be given away. No RSVP is required.
For info, visit www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue