- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
Beloit Hospice hosts Business After Hours
BELOIT, Wis. — In celebration of its 30th anniversary, Beloit Regional Hospice will host Business After Hours from 5 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 19, at their offices in the historic Ironworks building in downtown Beloit, 655 Third St., Suite 200.
Memorial quilts from the past 19 years will be on display. Information regarding the many services provided by the hospice and Transitions teams and volunteers will be available.
Cost is $5 for members of the Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce; $10 for non-members.
Light refreshments will be offered and door prizes will be given away. No RSVP is required.
For info, visit www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue