- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Roscoe entrepreneur honored for customer service
As a business leader and involved citizen in the Roscoe area, Allstate exclusive agency owner Lucia Hauge of the Hauge Allstate Agency has been designated an Allstate Premier Service Agent for 2012.
Bestowed upon less than one-third of Allstate’s agency force, this designation is presented to Hauge for her commitment to putting the customer at the center of her agency’s work.
The Premier Service Agency designation is awarded to Allstate agency owners who have consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering an accessible, knowledgeable and personal customer experience, and in achieving outstanding business results.
The Hauge Allstate Agency is at 10602 Franklin St., Suite 2, in Roscoe, and can be reached at (815) 623-7131 or http://www.allstateagencies.com/LuciaHauge/Welcome.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue