- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Two U.S. Bank employees win top company award
Amanda Bormann, U.S. Bank sales and service manager at the Perryville office in Rockford, has won U.S. Bank’s Pinnacle Award, the company’s highest employee achievement honor. The Perryville office is at 6940 Villagreen View, Rockford.
Bormann was among the top 10 percent of top performing employees nationwide to win U.S. Bank’s award for outstanding achievement and superior performance and was recently recognized at a company dinner. This is her first Pinnacle Award. She is a graduate of The Franciscan University and volunteers in the community with Race for the Cure.
Kirk Pearson, U.S. Bank branch manager in Rockford, has also won the Pinnacle Award. He was among the top 10 percent of top performing employees nationwide to win U.S. Bank’s award for outstanding achievement and superior performance. This is Pearson’s fourth Pinnacle Award. He is a graduate of Northern Illinois University.
Debra Van Driest, for U.S. Bank, said each employee “deserves tremendous congratulations for this achievement as (s)he does an outstanding job to make sure our customers’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded.”
U.S. Bank’s Pinnacle Awards Program recognizes outstanding achievement and rewards employees for their tremendous performance.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue