- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
Two U.S. Bank employees win top company award
Amanda Bormann, U.S. Bank sales and service manager at the Perryville office in Rockford, has won U.S. Bank’s Pinnacle Award, the company’s highest employee achievement honor. The Perryville office is at 6940 Villagreen View, Rockford.
Bormann was among the top 10 percent of top performing employees nationwide to win U.S. Bank’s award for outstanding achievement and superior performance and was recently recognized at a company dinner. This is her first Pinnacle Award. She is a graduate of The Franciscan University and volunteers in the community with Race for the Cure.
Kirk Pearson, U.S. Bank branch manager in Rockford, has also won the Pinnacle Award. He was among the top 10 percent of top performing employees nationwide to win U.S. Bank’s award for outstanding achievement and superior performance. This is Pearson’s fourth Pinnacle Award. He is a graduate of Northern Illinois University.
Debra Van Driest, for U.S. Bank, said each employee “deserves tremendous congratulations for this achievement as (s)he does an outstanding job to make sure our customers’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded.”
U.S. Bank’s Pinnacle Awards Program recognizes outstanding achievement and rewards employees for their tremendous performance.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue