- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Two U.S. Bank employees win top company award
Amanda Bormann, U.S. Bank sales and service manager at the Perryville office in Rockford, has won U.S. Bank’s Pinnacle Award, the company’s highest employee achievement honor. The Perryville office is at 6940 Villagreen View, Rockford.
Bormann was among the top 10 percent of top performing employees nationwide to win U.S. Bank’s award for outstanding achievement and superior performance and was recently recognized at a company dinner. This is her first Pinnacle Award. She is a graduate of The Franciscan University and volunteers in the community with Race for the Cure.
Kirk Pearson, U.S. Bank branch manager in Rockford, has also won the Pinnacle Award. He was among the top 10 percent of top performing employees nationwide to win U.S. Bank’s award for outstanding achievement and superior performance. This is Pearson’s fourth Pinnacle Award. He is a graduate of Northern Illinois University.
Debra Van Driest, for U.S. Bank, said each employee “deserves tremendous congratulations for this achievement as (s)he does an outstanding job to make sure our customers’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded.”
U.S. Bank’s Pinnacle Awards Program recognizes outstanding achievement and rewards employees for their tremendous performance.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue