- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Two U.S. Bank employees win top company award
Amanda Bormann, U.S. Bank sales and service manager at the Perryville office in Rockford, has won U.S. Bank’s Pinnacle Award, the company’s highest employee achievement honor. The Perryville office is at 6940 Villagreen View, Rockford.
Bormann was among the top 10 percent of top performing employees nationwide to win U.S. Bank’s award for outstanding achievement and superior performance and was recently recognized at a company dinner. This is her first Pinnacle Award. She is a graduate of The Franciscan University and volunteers in the community with Race for the Cure.
Kirk Pearson, U.S. Bank branch manager in Rockford, has also won the Pinnacle Award. He was among the top 10 percent of top performing employees nationwide to win U.S. Bank’s award for outstanding achievement and superior performance. This is Pearson’s fourth Pinnacle Award. He is a graduate of Northern Illinois University.
Debra Van Driest, for U.S. Bank, said each employee “deserves tremendous congratulations for this achievement as (s)he does an outstanding job to make sure our customers’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded.”
U.S. Bank’s Pinnacle Awards Program recognizes outstanding achievement and rewards employees for their tremendous performance.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue