- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
Two U.S. Bank employees win top company award
Amanda Bormann, U.S. Bank sales and service manager at the Perryville office in Rockford, has won U.S. Bank’s Pinnacle Award, the company’s highest employee achievement honor. The Perryville office is at 6940 Villagreen View, Rockford.
Bormann was among the top 10 percent of top performing employees nationwide to win U.S. Bank’s award for outstanding achievement and superior performance and was recently recognized at a company dinner. This is her first Pinnacle Award. She is a graduate of The Franciscan University and volunteers in the community with Race for the Cure.
Kirk Pearson, U.S. Bank branch manager in Rockford, has also won the Pinnacle Award. He was among the top 10 percent of top performing employees nationwide to win U.S. Bank’s award for outstanding achievement and superior performance. This is Pearson’s fourth Pinnacle Award. He is a graduate of Northern Illinois University.
Debra Van Driest, for U.S. Bank, said each employee “deserves tremendous congratulations for this achievement as (s)he does an outstanding job to make sure our customers’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded.”
U.S. Bank’s Pinnacle Awards Program recognizes outstanding achievement and rewards employees for their tremendous performance.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue