- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Unity Hospice of Western Illinois names administrator
Michael Klein, president of Unity Hospice LLC, has announced the hiring of Mary Deem Maxted as its administrator for the Western Illinois Office.
“Mary’s experience as a hospice director is matched only by her passion for the mission of community-based hospice programs,” said Klein. “We look forward to working with Mary to further develop our services and grow in partnership with the communities we serve.”
Maxted has more than 23 years of experience in leadership positions with hospice programs. She has a bachelor’s of arts degree in Community Leadership and Development from Alverno College in Milwaukee. She is a past board member and president of the Illinois Hospice and Palliative Care Association and the Hospice and Palliative Experts of Wisconsin. Maxted has been a community volunteer for various chambers of commerce, Rotary and Junior Achievement, schools and churches. She is a native of Rock Falls, Ill.
Unity Hospice is a family-owned and operated hospice committed to providing comprehensive care and support to individuals facing life-limiting illnesses. Unity Hospice of Western Illinois is based in Rochelle and serves counties including Boone, Bureau, Carroll, DeKalb, Grundy, Jo Daviess, Kane, Kendall, Lasalle, Lee, McHenry, Stephenson, Whiteside and Winnebago.
From the Sept. 12-18, 2012, issue