- IceHogs drop Wolves 4-3 at home
- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
Fifth Annual Rockford Sheet Music Festival Sept. 22
Online Staff Report
The Fifth Annual Rockford Sheet Music Festival will be from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 22, at JustGoods fair trade store, 201 Seventh St., Rockford.
This year’s theme is political and presidential music. A presentation at 1 p.m. by Rockford Urban Ministries Executive Director Stanley Campbell will concern political music coming from the Democratic Convention.
Ken Regez from Janesville, Wis., who performed last year, will return and do a medley of political songs accompanied again by Cheryl Licary of Beloit, Wis., at 11 a.m.
Dealers from around the Midwest will be on hand to appraise, buy and sell sheet music. People can see displays of historic music.
This event is free and open to the public. For more information, call (815) 961-8664.
Posted Sept. 19, 2012