- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
I want a better choice
Personally, I wouldn’t vote for Mitt Romney (R). Or President Barack Obama (D) once again. But why? Because there’s too much controversy (unreliable hearsay) about him! And given a chance, he might get rid of welfare, Social Security, Medicare, and… etc.
Then, there’s President Barack Obama, who claimed to be a Christian (as a senator). But after he was elected (by a landslide), he was all for gay marriages and full-term (wholesale murder) abortions!
So, I’ll choose none of the above.
Philip J. Wilson
From the Sept. 19-25, 2012, issue