- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
I want a better choice
Personally, I wouldn’t vote for Mitt Romney (R). Or President Barack Obama (D) once again. But why? Because there’s too much controversy (unreliable hearsay) about him! And given a chance, he might get rid of welfare, Social Security, Medicare, and… etc.
Then, there’s President Barack Obama, who claimed to be a Christian (as a senator). But after he was elected (by a landslide), he was all for gay marriages and full-term (wholesale murder) abortions!
So, I’ll choose none of the above.
Philip J. Wilson
From the Sept. 19-25, 2012, issue