- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
I want a better choice
Personally, I wouldn’t vote for Mitt Romney (R). Or President Barack Obama (D) once again. But why? Because there’s too much controversy (unreliable hearsay) about him! And given a chance, he might get rid of welfare, Social Security, Medicare, and… etc.
Then, there’s President Barack Obama, who claimed to be a Christian (as a senator). But after he was elected (by a landslide), he was all for gay marriages and full-term (wholesale murder) abortions!
So, I’ll choose none of the above.
Philip J. Wilson
From the Sept. 19-25, 2012, issue