- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
I want a better choice
Personally, I wouldn’t vote for Mitt Romney (R). Or President Barack Obama (D) once again. But why? Because there’s too much controversy (unreliable hearsay) about him! And given a chance, he might get rid of welfare, Social Security, Medicare, and… etc.
Then, there’s President Barack Obama, who claimed to be a Christian (as a senator). But after he was elected (by a landslide), he was all for gay marriages and full-term (wholesale murder) abortions!
So, I’ll choose none of the above.
Philip J. Wilson
From the Sept. 19-25, 2012, issue